Sunday, June 24, 2012

LUMI MAGIQUE FOUNDATION BY LOREAL PARIS - review

 LUMI MAGIQUE FOUNDATION BY LOREAL PARIS



The Loreal website claims:
"The first liquid light foundation that offers a perfectly natural complexion, infused by light for a healthy-looking glow like never before! With SPF 18 and 12HR magic hold, Lumi Magique is suitable for all skin types'
MY REVIEW


COVERAGE: Medium. It is buildable. The coverage looks quite natural and blends into my skin well.

BLENDABLITY: 4-5/5 (personally). I didn't have a problem with caking or such. To cover my face, I find 1.5-2 pumps does the trick.

FINISH: Dewy. If you have oily skin, you WILL need to powder this foundation well. The creators are not kidding you when they say, it gives you a glow.

SKIN TYPE SUITABILITY: Dry- normal/combination. The dewy finish will enhance shine. Can be mattified with powder though.

COLOUR RANGE: Poor. If you have light-tanned skin, there are shades available. There doesn't seem to be deep shades. My shade is N1 'Pure Pearl'. It is the lightest shade I believe. I have pink undertone skin that  is super light, and it matches perfectly.

DOES IT WEAR FOR 12 HOURS?: I wouldn't say so. After about 6 hours of wearing the foundation, I found the texture changed. I have combination skin, so the oily areas became quite shiny.

PACKAGING: I quite liked the pump packaging. I can control how much product I want. The pump makes it more hygienic.

HOW I APPLIED IT?: I applied it with a stippling brush. I would also recommend using a kabuki brush.

SIMILAR FOUNDATIONS: Nars sheer glow.

Thank you for reading. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment